What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information, which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit and remember some information about your browsing activity. Most cookies won't collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use the website, or a user's general location and web browser.
There are two types of cookies, first party and third party cookies; first party cookies are generated and controlled by Louise West Lace Design and provide information about the user. Third party cookies are found in other companies Internet tools and are controlled by them.
Louise West Lace Design uses the following first party cookies:
We also use the following third party cookies:
- Cookies with names prefixed by __utm: These cookies store information used by Google Analytics to track user activity on this site, it helps to understand how people find the website and which pages are most popular.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- __ga: Cookies with names prefixed by __ga are from Google Analytics and collect information about how people use the website, it helps to understand how people find the website, which pages are most popular and helps us improve the website. These cookies collect information anonymously and do not track IP addresses.
- https://staticxx.facebook.com: The Facebook like box on the contact page generates cookies to communicate with this website and determines whether you have “Liked” our Facebook page and shows our pages’s recent activity. If you are not logged into Facebook no cookies will be served. The Facebook specific cookies are:
- https://platform.twitter.com: The official Twitter latest tweets widget generates cookies from Twitter to allow our latest tweets to be shown.
- Once you click to play a video, the following additional cookies are served.